Par Mme Vianey le 1 Décembre 2017 à 15:14
Mister Crazy's food habits!
Thursday, November 30th
GIVING ADVICE TO MISTER CRAZY
- Pour donner des conseils, on utilise le modal "should" + base verbale:
Ex: He should eat fresh eggs to have a fresh breath / not to be sick.
- He should eat fresh onions to have a fresh mouth.
- He should brush his teeth to have a boyfriend/a girlfriend.
- He should eat boiling hot carrots not to have his tongue paralysed.
- He should avoid eating onions for breakfast to have a fresh breath.
- He should eat vegetables to be in good health.
- He should eat fresh salad not to have green teeth.
- He should eat vegetables not to eat rotten food.
- He should eat fresh cauliflower to have a fresh breath.
- He should eat fresh soup with eggs not to vomit in his house.
Par Mme Vianey le 23 Novembre 2017 à 18:00
Monday, November 20th
Sequence 3: HEALTH and HABITS
Describing a poster about health and food
On this poster, we can see a young girl eating salad. She is a teenager (approximately twelve years old) and she seems to be happy.
We imagine this document is an advertisement made by doctors or the government to prevent health problems with teenagers.
Maybe this poster tells teenagers how they can eat healthy food instead of junk food.
Par Mme Vianey le 7 Novembre 2017 à 11:38
Monday, November 6th
Les pronoms personnels compléments
Exercise (translate in English):
Ex : Il lui parle (à une fille) : He is talking to her.
a) Je te parle. >> I am talking to you.
b)Elle lui parle (à un garçon).
>> She is talking to him.
c) Je leur parle. >> I am talking to them.
d)Vous me parlez. >> You are talking to me.
e) Ils vous parlent. >> They are talking to you.
HOMEWORK : Tuesday, 7th:
Learn the pronouns (pronoms suj + compl)
Suivre le flux RSS des articles de cette rubrique
Suivre le flux RSS des commentaires de cette rubrique