Should / shouldn't
Mister Crazy's food habits!
Thursday, November 30th
GIVING ADVICE TO MISTER CRAZY
- Pour donner des conseils, on utilise le modal "should" + base verbale:
Ex: He should eat fresh eggs to have a fresh breath / not to be sick.
- He should eat fresh onions to have a fresh mouth.
- He should brush his teeth to have a boyfriend/a girlfriend.
- He should eat boiling hot carrots not to have his tongue paralysed.
- He should avoid eating onions for breakfast to have a fresh breath.
- He should eat vegetables to be in good health.
- He should eat fresh salad not to have green teeth.
- He should eat vegetables not to eat rotten food.
- He should eat fresh cauliflower to have a fresh breath.
- He should eat fresh soup with eggs not to vomit in his house.
Michelle Obama's website:
Friday, December 1st
Michelle Obama’s website: LET’S MOVE
Kids should limit TV time and keep TV out of their bedrooms.
People should spend time together with a family park day.
Children should take the stairs instead of the elevator.
HOMEWORK: Monday, 4th: learn the lesson
CommentairesAucun commentaire pour le moment
Suivre le flux RSS des commentaires
Ajouter un commentaire