Welcome to the blog!
Let's update the blog page.
Here are your lessons of September:
Tuesday, September 5th
My first English class
1) In my bag, I have:
- A copybook
- A complete pencil case
2) In the classroom:
- I am silent (=quiet) when the teacher speaks or when pupils participate.
- I raise my hand
- I respect others
3) At home:
- I learn my lessons and do my exercises
- I visit Pronote and the blog.
Thursday, September 7th
Sequence 1: All about school
My school material
In my bag, I have:
- A copybook
- A pencil case
- A planner
- Four pens (blue, green, black, red)
- A glue stick
- A ruler.
In the classroom
- Good morning / Good afternoon, Sir/Miss/class.
- How are you? I’m fine, thank you.
- Sorry, I’m late.
- Come in.
Friday, September 8th
- Don’t run in the corridor.
- Don’t listen to music in class.
- Don’t eat chewing-gum.
Verbs: write (écrire) – read (lire) – use (utiliser)
Monday, September 11th
- Stand up! - Be quiet! SShhhh!
- Sit down! - Take a pencil!
- Open your copybooks! - Put up your hand!
- Close your copybooks!
HOMEWORK: Revisions of the lessons of September
Thursday, September 14th
- What’s your name?
- I’m ... (name) / My name is ... (name).
- Hello! I’m ... and this is ... .
CommentairesAucun commentaire pour le moment
Suivre le flux RSS des commentaires
Ajouter un commentaire