Par Mme Vianey le 3 Juin 2016 à 07:48
Today, we finished writing all the excuses phrases on the document.
Then, we started preparing the final task!
Thursday, June 2nd
Preparation of the final task:
let’s write an online magazine
Write 5 elements (minimum)
Use the preterit, vocabulary from the lessons, be creative, use polite phrases to give excuses.
3 options: homework / absent at school / late
HOMEWORK: Friday: Learn the other phrases (excuses 9 -> 17)
Par Mme Vianey le 1 Juin 2016 à 13:52
Today, first, we finished the letters for the pen friends by adding other possible questions.
Then, we divided the class into 6 groups and had a competition based on phrases (expressing excuses/apologizing):
Preparing questions for our penfriends
What is your favourite ..... (school subject)?
Have you got brothers and sisters? Animals?
What job would you like to do?
Have you already visited France?
Do you like ... (sports)?
How many sisters and brothers have you got?
What sports do you practise?
HOMEWORK: 02/06/2106: learn 8 expressions (excuses)
Par Mme Vianey le 25 Mai 2016 à 14:16
So, we spend some time on the letter we will write to them.
Wednesday, May 25th
Writing a letter to our pen friends
7 Avignon - Dagenham
- Thank you for your letter. I’m very happy to reply to it.
- My name is ... / I am ...
- I’m (âge en toutes lettres)...
- My birthday is on the ….. (twelfth) of ..... (May).
- I am French but I come from ... (pays).
- I live in Annecy, in the south/east of France, close to the Alps.
- I can speak English a little (very well / quite well...)
- I have blue eyes and I have long black hair.
- I wear / I don’t wear glasses.
- I am [a little/very/extremely] + adjectifs: shy, crazy, cheerful, easily scared, energetic, talkative, lazy, hard-working, sporty, ...
Questions: imagine three questions (minimum) for your pen friend:
Friday, 27: prepare 3 questions
Wednesday: Write the letter
Par Mme Vianey le 20 Mai 2016 à 13:47
Today, first, we revised the pronunciation of -ED.
Then, you worked alone or in pairs to create the best excuses ever not to hand in your homework.
We listened to you and collected the best excuses.
Friday, May 20th
Pronunciation of –ED
- [id]: wanted: après les sons [t] ou [d], on utilise la prononciation [id].
- [t]: tripped: le son final du verbe ne fait pas vibrer les cordes vocales: on ajoute le son [t].
- [d]: closed: le son final du verbe fait vibrer les cordes vocales: on ajoute le son [d].
Invent an excuse
Our five best excuses:
I didn’t hand my homework in since/as/because:
- I landed at the hospital.
- I fed a lion with my homework.
- I had an accident and my bag burnt.
- My document fell in the storm drain and a crocodile ate it.
- Green Lantern fought a dinosaur and my homework burnt in the fight.
Wednesday 25th: learn the new verbs
Par Mme Vianey le 13 Mai 2016 à 11:13
Yesterday, we worked on a song entitled "Sunday with a flu" by Yodelice (2009).
You can listen to it again here:
Then, try to sing along with the karaoke:
Today, we collected all the verbs in the preterit and we worked on them:
Friday, May 13th
GOOD LUCK! J
Verbs from the song
HOMEWORK: Wednesday, 18th: Learn the verbs
Suivre le flux RSS des articles de cette rubrique
Suivre le flux RSS des commentaires de cette rubrique